We are a diverse community welcoming visitors and members of all backgrounds. We are small in number, but mighty in caring, loving our neighbors, serving the community, loving children, and enjoying good friends, good food, good music.
Join us in worship each week at 10:00 a.m. You will find a cozy gathering of kind and welcoming folks.
We rejoice in our differences while inviting all to join our faith journey toward greater understanding and sincere mutual respect. – Mission Statement
At Deer Park UMC, we put our Christian faith into action. We share the love and care of God and the world around us. We open our hearts, minds, and doors to the experience of giving and receiving holy hospitality in the larger sanctuary of God’s creation.
As a church, we are both socially active and spiritually growing. We are nourished by:
- weekly worship, opportunities to learn and pray together
- tending to our members
- sharing great meals
- the presence of children & youth
- enjoying the natural world
- engaging with the wider world to share a loving outlook
We reach beyond our members to the local community and the wider world by:
- engaging in meaningful service
- providing food, necessities and fuel from our woodpile
- giving from our abundance
- standing up for social justice
In general, we seek to share our light and love with each other and with our world. Check the Monthly Calendar to find other opportunities to join in!
UPCOMING SUMMER EVENTS:
- JULY 23-27 Vacation Bible School
- AUGUST 26, Outdoor Worship & Picnic @ DPUMC